Sunday, February 1, 2009

Church Dress @ Agape SDA






A few Sabbaths ago, Agape SDA was the place to be. The message by Pastor Paul Smith was meaningful and really made me reflect of myself. After listening to him speak on the 7 Steps to Growing and Going, I know that 2009 will be a year of change and development. Pastor Smith can throw down when it comes to preaching the word. He also has a bright and fun personality. His suit and bow tie attire was well thought out. His pastel coloured bow tie was a great contrast to his grey suit.

Talking about shoes Tash and I had on platforms after a snowfall of about 10 cm. Hers were cute leather Guess closed toes while I was daring in open toe sky high Nine West stilts. We were slipping in sliding in the snow but it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment