Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Church Dress @ The VAWK Show

I didn't end up ushering but I did end up on the guestlist thanks to my main dude. I am thankful to God for that because the line for general admission was long long long.So I got the line bypass thanks to the both of them. Along with a long line I ran into a fellow fashionista and one of Toronto's Top Fashion Bloggers Coco of Coco and Lowe.















The
AGO was packed with fashion experts and a special S/S 2010 collection by Sunny Fong.

Overall the collection was small but intricate. It was full of colour and perforated fabrics which I love. There were cream pants suits with gold buttoned jackets and gala dresses with fuchsia borders.The Best part was the plus size and middle aged models. It was great to see a variety of women on the catwalk.






VAWK as the kick off show for Toronto LG Fashion Week really set the bar high. I was proud of the VAWK collection and would definitely buy a few pieces in a few years * wink*.

My conversation with Sunny Fong did not happen.

With A Smile

Church Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment